We give lots of attention and detail to wedding design, but we think the rehearsal dinner deserves some love too! It’s the perfect size event to create some stunning intimate details. Christy from To La Lune decided to highlight this dinner with the help of Jen Wojcik, and the results are stunning. See more of this modern black and white rehearsal dinner on 100 Layer Cake!
Recipe for the perfect rehearsal dinner styling:
• Pyrite cube guest favors
• Copper scripted napkin ring place cards
• Hand crafted table runner
• Mix ‘n match paper elements
• Overly lush + textured centerpiece
• Copper scripted “You Shape Us” & “You Shape Me” love notes
• Pampas grass backdrop
• Custom copper + white flatware
• Crinkle cut glassware
• Copper scripted “wifey” + “hubby” coasters
• Squid Ink Pasta
And voila! There you have it!
Photography: Jen Wojcik Photography | Event Design & Coordination: To La Lune Events | Floral Design: L&S Design Co. | Restaurant: Bencotto Italian Kitchen | Invitations & Paper Elements: Wedding Paper Divas | Calligraphy: Twinkle & Toast | Glassware, Plates, & Napkins: West Elm |Table Runner:Laura Stewart Design